Tuesday, June 10, 2008

May’s Progress

Here’s a quick overview of the progress I made during May.  The weather is finally getting warmer here in the north-east US, so I have been starting to get more exercise.  I spent quite a bit of time researching and learning.  I continued my research into NLP techniques, and started to look at the world of hypnotic language patterns.  On top of all of this I have managed to make quite a bit of progress with my social anxiety.

After identifying a few events that had contributed to my anxiety and applying the NLP techniques I had learned, I began to experience much less anxiety with old friends from school.  My Facebook network went from 5 friends to 72 friends in the matter of a week.  I have also become more social at work, and find it much easier to Joke around with my co-workers, where before I found it difficult to participate.

Moving into June I have been very excited.  I went out this past Friday and purchased a new mountain bike. I am planning on getting more socially involved in that sport.  My daughter’s soccer league starts tonight, and I hope to be more involved with that as well.  In addition to those, I plan on continuing to learn about hypnosis and NLP, and experiment around with different techniques so that I can continue to provide new stuff for all of my readers to try as well.

0 comments: